Don’t let simple grammar and punctuation errors undermine your reputation. This workshop goes deeper than simply covering grammar. You’ll also learn techniques to enrich your business-writing style and hone your editing skills. Scroll down for more details.
This workshop will give you the grammatical skills and confidence to create a professional impression, right down to the details. You’ll learn how to write effective reader-friendly sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation.
This training is for anyone who wants a grounding or refresher in correct grammar, punctuation, and word use in New Zealand business English.
Grammar Guidelines covers the following topics:
• Get to know the nine parts of speech: the building blocks of sentences
• Leverage your knowledge of parts of speech when editing your writing
• Discover the heart of a sentence
• Punctuate correctly
• Understand what makes sentences grammatically correct and incorrect
• Apply your grammatical knowledge to create sentences that work well for a reader
You can have this training customised for your organisation. Contact us to talk about your training needs.
We welcome everyone, from self-proclaimed ‘grammar nerds’ to those who never learned grammar at school.
‘Fantastic to walk away with confidence in my grammar.’
Laurette Roberts, Ministry of Education
‘Easy, understandable comments and exercises. Clear outcomes.’
Duane Greyling, KiwiRail